Who are we?
Our website address is sixminutespastnine.com
Six Minutes Past Nine is owned and run by Urban Fugitive Ltd,
a uk not-for-profit company. urbanfugitive.com
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This policy has been updated for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK data protection laws.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the svox.tv website. On some pages, you may be able make a submission of work, order products, make requests, or register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- E-mail address
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect your information in different ways. When completing a purchase or registering as a customer or member on our website you will be asked for information in order for us to complete or ship your purchase. We also collect your email address for our newsletter. This is a double opt-in process and requires your express confirmation. Under some circumstances, we may collect your information via an email request to complete a purchase, registration or submission.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you provide details about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. The information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How We Secure Your Data
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website is SSL certified which means data passed between the web server and your browser remains private and integral. We also monitor any potential attacks or threats to the website and limit login attempts.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it. For most subscription data, this means we retain it for so long as you have a valid subscription and for a period of six years after your last interaction with us (for accounting, tax reporting and record-keeping purposes).
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, your data or access to it please send us an e-mail at email@example.com